Weather change

Wedge from Weart
Whistler Weather forecast

A ridge of high pressure over the South Coast will provide mainly sunny conditions for the Whistler area today. An upper level trough will approach the south coast on Monday bringing light precipitation. Cooler air aloft will drop valley temps to seasonal type fall weather

Observed at: Whistler 11:00 AM PDT Sunday 27 September 2009
Condition: Sunny
Temperature: 12.0°C
Pressure / Tendency: 102.5 kPa falling
Visibility: 24.1 km
Humidity: 49 %
Dewpoint: 1.5°C
Wind: E 4 km/h
Air Quality Health Index: 1


Sunday: Sunny. High 20.
Sunny. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate.

Sunday night: Cloudy periods. Low plus 5.
Clear. Becoming cloudy periods near midnight. Low plus 5.

Monday: Chance of showers. High 13. POP 60%
Cloudy with sunny periods. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. High 13.

Tuesday: Chance of showers. Low plus 2. High 7. POP 40%
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2. High 7.

Wednesday: A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 1. High 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 1. High 10.

Thursday: Chance of showers. Low plus 3. High 12. POP 60%
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3. High 12.

Friday: Chance of showers. Low 8. High 14. POP 60%
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 14.

Saturday: Chance of showers. Low 6. High 13. POP 60%
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 13.

Alpine Today..Sunny.
Alpine high 9.
Freezing level 3000 metres.
Mountain top winds light and variable.
  • Updated Current Conditions and Forecast-->>
  • Site powered and serviced by....




    Whistler Search and Rescue/ How not to get lost!/ Stay out of trouble in the mountains Link to Whistler Search and Rescue Website-->

    Sun / few clouds

    Whistler Weather forecast

    Current Conditions

    Observed at: Whistler 7:00 AM PDT Thursday 24 September 2009

    Condition:
    Mainly Sunny

    Temperature:
    8.4°C

    Pressure / Tendency:
    102.0 kPa / rising

    Visibility:
    24 km

    Humidity:
    93%


    Dew Point:
    7.3°C

    Wind Speed:
    calm

    Air Quality Health Index:
    1

    Forecast

    Issued: 5.00 AM PDT Thursday 24 September 2009

    Today:
    Sunny. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate.

    Tonight:
    Clear. Low 7.

    Friday:
    Sunny. High 22.

    Saturday:
    Sunny. Low plus 4. High 17.

    Sunday:
    Sunny. Low zero. High 16.

    Monday:
    Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5. High 13.

    Tuesday:
    Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 14.

    Wednesday:
    A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 5. High 15.


    Historical Data

    Yesterday

    Max:

    * 28.1°C

    Min:

    * 5.7°C


    Precip.:

    * 0.0 mm



    Normals

    Max:

    * 17°C


    Min:

    * 4°C



    Today

    Sunrise:

    * 7:01


    Sunset:

    * 19:06
  • Updated Current Conditions and Forecast-->>
  • Site powered and serviced by....




    Whistler Search and Rescue/ How not to get lost!/ Stay out of trouble in the mountains Link to Whistler Search and Rescue Website-->

    Some showers

    Whistler Weather forecast

    Currently in Whistler
    Partly Cloudy
    Temperature: 8.1°C
    Pressure: 101.7 kPa
    Tendency: falling
    Visibility: 24 km
    Dewpoint: 7.4°C
    Humidity: 95 %
    Wind: S 4 km/h

    Today
    A few showers
    High 19°C

    Thu
    Sunny with cloudy periods
    High 18°C
    Low 8°C

    Fri
    Chance of showers
    High 20°C
    Low 8°C
    Pop 30%

    Sat
    Rain
    High 16°C
    Low 10°C

    Sun
    Sunny
    High 17°C
    Low 5°C

    Mon
    Sunny
    High 22°C
    Low 9°C
  • Updated Current Conditions and Forecast-->>
  • Site powered and serviced by....




    Whistler Search and Rescue/ How not to get lost!/ Stay out of trouble in the mountains Link to Whistler Search and Rescue Website-->

    Chance of showers

    Whistler Weather forecast

    Mostly Cloudy
    Temperature: 13.8°C
    Pressure: 100.9 kPa
    Tendency: rising
    Visibility: 24 km
    Dewpoint: 12.0°C
    Humidity: 89 %
    Wind: S 4 km/h

    Today
    Chance of showers
    High 22°C
    Pop 30%

    Tue
    A mix of sun and cloud
    High 24°C
    Low 11°C

    Wed
    Chance of showers
    High 23°C
    Low 10°C
    Pop 60%

    Thu
    Sunny
    High 20°C
    Low 6°C

    Fri
    A mix of sun and cloud
    High 17°C
    Low 8°C

    Sat
    A mix of sun and cloud
    High 21°C
    Low 12°C
  • Updated Current Conditions and Forecast-->>
  • Site powered and serviced by....




    Whistler Search and Rescue/ How not to get lost!/ Stay out of trouble in the mountains Link to Whistler Search and Rescue Website-->

    A wet long weekend

    Whistler Weather forecast

    A low pressure system is rapidly approaching the south coast and will bring increasing cloudiness with showers starting overnight and into Thursday. A break Friday. Several frontal waves will move across the coast bringing a return to wet weather on Saturday and Sunday.

    Condition:Light Rainshower
    Temperature:23.3°C
    Pressure / Tendency:101.3 kPa /
    Visibility:24 km
    Humidity:51%
    Humidex:26
    Dew Point:12.6°C
    Wind Speed:S 9 km/h
    Air Quality Health Index:2

    Forecast
    Issued: 4.44 PM PDT Wednesday 2 September 2009

    Tonight:Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 12.

    Thursday:Showers. Temperature steady near 14.

    Thursday night:Cloudy. Low 9. Friday:Cloudy. High 17.

    Saturday:Rain. Low 9. High 13.

    Sunday:Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7. High 16.

    Monday:Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 11. High 17.

    Tuesday:A mix of sun and cloud. Low 10. High 20.

    Historical Data
    Yesterday Max:22.2°C
    Min:11.8°C
    Precip.:0.9 mm
    Normals Max:21°C
    Min:7°C
    Today Sunrise:6:28
    Sunset:19:55
  • Updated Current Conditions and Forecast-->>
  • Site powered and serviced by....




    Whistler Search and Rescue/ How not to get lost!/ Stay out of trouble in the mountains Link to Whistler Search and Rescue Website-->